Buy, Build and Invest with Confidence.
An Leading Building inspection lets you complete your house purchase with total confidence. Whether you’re building a new home, buying an existing property, renovating or investing, a building inspection gives you the knowledge to get the best result on your real estate investment.
Leading Building Inspection Reports provide a detailed analysis of the condition of your property in an easy to read format. All our building inspections are completed by an experienced registered builder, trained in accordance with the Australian Inspection Standard. Most Leading Building Inspections are arranged within 24 hours of being booked, and the report supplied within 24hrs of inspection. Leading Building Inspections offers a wide range of inspections to suit every need.
A building inspection is designed to give you independent and objective advice about the physical state of a building. This advice enables you to make an informed decision, usually about whether to purchase a property or not. Inspection reports need to be current as they are a snapshot in time. Therefore, you should always ensure you refer to a current inspection before deciding to invest in property.
Building inspections include, but not limited to:
- Internal Inspection – Including all living areas, kitchen, bathrooms, ensuite, laundry, toilets, bedrooms, doors, windows, skirting boards, architraves, carpets, tiling, stairs and more.
- External Inspection – Including walls, lintels, doors, windows, stairs, deckers, water heater regulator, garage roller doors and more.
- Roof cavities – Including Roof framing structures, insulation and sarking. Pest and rodent activity.
- Under floor space – Including Sub-Floor Timber framing structures, Piers, Stumps, Posts, Supports, Ventilation, Ant Caps,
rising damp, dry rot, surface water.
- Roof exterior – Including tiles, metal roofing, gutters, eaves, valleys, downpipes, vents and flues and flashings
- Site – Including Outbuildings, fences, driveways, paths, steps, vehicle accommodation and surface drainage
Leading Building and Pest Inspections Melbourne North offer:
- An extensive and thorough pre purchase building / property inspection
- Pre-purchase inspections
- Rental property condition report
- End of lease and pre lease inspections
- Investment property tax depreciation report
- Dilapidation report
- New home stage inspections
- Pre-sale/pre-listing inspections
- Handover pre settlement inspections
- Detailed reports including digital photos
- Reports delivered within 24hrs of inspection
- Free consultation on the report findings
- We conform to Australian standards 4349.1 2007 and AS4349.3-2007
- Very competitive prices with discounts for multiple inspections
- Inspections at short notice
- We will arrange everything with the Real estate agent, vendor, tenants, etc.
Still not sure if you need an inspection?
Our reports are the best value in the industry, and uncover building faults and damage invisible to the untrained eye of most vendors, buyers and estate agents. When you consider the cost of repairs from structural damage, termites, damp or faulty wiring which can exceed thousands of dollars or more, a small outlay prior to purchase is a very modest price for certainty about what you’re buying.
You’re not just paying for a building inspection report, you are paying for knowledge, qualifications, experience, customer service and assistance with a very large investment that in the end could save you thousands of dollars in unseen repairs and rectification. You will get cheaper building inspections in Melbourne but they may not be completed by a registered builder with 35yrs+ experience who knows what to look for.
Fully Insured – We carry $1,000,000 professional Indemnity Insurance, and $10,000,000 public liability for your piece of mind.
Fully Independent – Meaning our sole purpose is to provide you with an unbiased complete overview of your property from top to bottom. Assuring you know exactly what you’re buying.
Leading Building and Pest Inspections Preston services Northern Melbourne suburbs including Preston, Thornbury, Craigieburn, Greenvale, Kalkallo and surrounding suburbs.
36yrs building industry experience, second generation builder
Qualified registered building practitioner: DBU-37048
Home Safe Accredited: HS/789