Welcome to Leading Building & Pest Inspections Chatswood, your one-stop shop for all home and building inspections.
Hi, my name is Santhosh and I am your local Leading Building & Pest Inspections Chatswood inspector. It is critical to choose the right inspector when you’re buying a home as it is one of the biggest financial decisions of your life! Let us help you save time and money with our expert knowledge and state of the art equipment.
As a licensed, qualified and insured business, you can rest assured knowing that our building and pest reports are carried out in accordance with Australian Standards AS 4349.1 & AS 4349.3. For complete peace of mind we are professional indemnity insured and licensed by The Department of Fair Trading (BC193).
With my 11 years of experience as a civil engineer, I am able to provide you with a professional and fast inspection service for the property you are thinking of purchasing. Our service is affordable as we are able to offer a combined building and pest inspection package that reduces costs. These reduced costs are direct benefits to your needs.
Our range of inspection services include:
- Pre Purchase Report: Defects report before purchase, done by buyer, puts you in control!
- Pre-Auction Report: Once the hammer is down it’s too late to get a property inspection and you’re stuck with what you just bought. Very risky!
- Timber Pest Report: Termites are a small pest, but a huge nightmare for home owners. We can organise this at the same time.
- Handover Report: No one else checks your new home for quality of workmanship and quality of materials.
- Structural Integrity Report: Is it well built and sturdy? This is the only way to ensure your home is structurally sound.
- Asbestos Auditing: So you can feel safe in your own home.
- Property Video: For that complete picture, popular with interstate and O/S buyers.
- Rental Property Condition Report: Not all tenants are perfect, so protect your property with pre-tenancy, periodic and exit inspections.
- Dilapidation Report: Details the existing condition of a building at a specific point in time. It is prior to and completion of construction works. As part of development approvals most council’s will stipulate that one of these reports are required to protect adjoining neighbours.
- Property Maintenance Report: Keep the property well maintained therefore minor issue don’t turn into major expense.
- Investment Property Tax Depreciation: Data collection for Quantity Surveyors and registered tax practitioners across the country.
- Special Purpose: Custom reports to suit your specific needs
Our on-site service is available in:
Chatswood, Willoughby and surrounding areas.
We are locally owned, fully licensed and fully insured for your peace of mind! Call us today to book a service!