LEADING BUILDING INSPECTIONS ADELAIDE
Leading Building and Pest Inspections are one of the industry leaders for all your Building Inspection needs in adelaide.
Our Building Inspectors will come to you on time at an affordable price.
What Is Inspected (where access is available)
- Roof – covering, sagging, drainage, flashings, gutters, skylight, chimney (visual only), fascia, barges, downpipes
- Exterior – drainage, wall cladding, trim, doors, decks, stairs, timber, windows
- Masonry – salt damp, rising damp, cracking, fretting, subsidence, mortar, damp proof course
- Attic – roof structure, signs of water leakage, access, party walls, fire walls, Insulation
- Interior – walls, ceiling, floors, doors, windows, cupboards
- Kitchen – cupboards, drawers, bench tops, sink, tap operation, visible plumbing
- Bathroom – tiles, caulking, grout, shower/screens, bath, vanity, toilet, taps operation, visible plumbing
- Fireplaces – hearth, mantle, vents, chimney (visual only)
- Structural (visible) – foundations and footings, framing (walls, floors, roof), lintels
- Subfloor- where access is available, cellars
- Insulation – batts, vapor barrier, fire hazards
- Ventilation – roof, soffits, bathroom, laundry
- Plumbing – (visible plumbing only), water source , leaking pipes, drainage, related piping, water hammer, water pressure, tap operation and leaks
If access is possible we will check sub floor in timber floorboard constructions. We also check fencing, retaining walls (under 700mm high), driveways, paving, pergolas, verandas, garages, carports, sheds, clothes line, painting and much more. We have experience with state-of-the-art moisture meter technology, which can detect rising damp and leaking pipes even behind tiles! All our highly detailed systemised report includes digital photos of defects found giving you the complete picture. So for all your Building Inspections needs in Adelaide call Leading Building & Pest Inspections today.