Don’t let one of the most important purchases of your life turn into a nightmare!
Leading Building & Pest Inspections Innaloo can take the stress out of buying a new home.
Hi, my name is Houman and I am your local Leading Building & Pest Inspections professional for Innaloo. We thoroughly assess the condition of the property and would make sure you are aware of any defects. You will have the peace of mind knowing that you and your family are living in a safe environment and that you won’t be surprised by costly repairs in the future.
- We are part of Leading Business Group with head office at each state and excellent customer service.
- Our Inspectors all have relevant Building qualifications and are all accredited by Housesafe.
- Our inspectors will actually go into the Roof space (if accessible) to inspect roof framing and roof cover.
- All the residential structural inspections we carry out adhere to Australian Standards AS 4349.1-2007 & AS 4349.2-2010
- For your peace of mind we are Professional Indemnity & Public Liability insured.
- We are totally Unbiased inspectors and our reports will show only facts about the property.
- Leading reports include photographic evidence for better visualization and minimize the possibility of disputes.
- Leading reports are all detailed, and easy to understand.
- Our reports are ready within 24 hours of inspection.
- We understand that life can get busy, which is why appointments are available 7 days a week!
- We provide Electronic Reports, but can provide Hard Copies at no extra cost, if requested by client.
- We try to organize inspection with real estate agent and leave you out of all the hassle.
- Based on the property conditions, we recommend and organize Specific Inspections to customers, if required (e.g. Pool safety, Asbestos Identification, Plumbing, Electrical, Mold identification, etc).
Leading Building & Pest Inspections Innaloo offers the below services:
• Pre-Sale/ Pre-Purchase Reports – we strongly suggest that you never buy a house without having building and pest inspections done, and we recommend you make this part of your contract. An Leading Building & Pest Inspection can enable you to know what you are getting yourself into before you put your offer in.
• Termite Inspections – Leading Timber Pest Inspection is a non-invasive inspection of your property to reveal possible evidence of timber pests and related visible damages to the property; and advise on the correct course of action. Termites can do a lot of damage to homes and buildings in a short period of time and cause thousands of dollars in damage before you even notice them. So, it is vital for homebuyers to arrange an Leading Termite Inspection as early in the buying process as practicable.
• Building & Property Tax Depreciation Schedule – based on the Australian Taxation Office, you can claim a deduction for the decline in value of certain items that you acquired as part of the purchase of your property, or that you subsequently purchased for your property. By getting a depreciation schedule you are almost certainly minimizing your tax costs. As a bonus, the cost of your depreciation reports is also fully deductible!
• Dilapidation Reports – a comprehensive report on the conditions of existing properties, before and after adjoined construction works, to investigate possible additional damage or cracking as a result of construction activities. Dilapidation reports are a MUST if you are starting construction work adjoining existing properties, or if construction activities are happening around your property.
• Asbestos Inspections – asbestos is a known carcinogenic and is responsible for progressive scarring of lung tissue and mesothelioma. Approximately one third of all homes built in Australia contain asbestos products! As a general rule, if your house was built before 1990, it is highly likely that some asbestos containing materials may be present, so it is crucial for the health and safety of your family to organise asbestos inspections prior purchasing, demolition or renovating such properties.
Leading Building & Pest Inspections Innaloo is available throughout:
Innaloo, Doubleview, Woodlands, Wembley Downs, Churchlands, Herdsman, and surrounding areas.