Welcome to Leading Building and Pest Inspections Campbelltown
Buying a new home or investment property is a major decision, and is likely one of the biggest milestones you will experience. It is of utmost importance to ensure that the property you are about to acquire is durable, healthy and safe for the years to come. Leading Building & Pest Inspections Campbelltown can help you make this huge decision with total confidence and peace of mind.
Leading Building & Pest Inspections Campbelltown guarantees a high quality and prompt service – no other inspection service will work harder for you than us! We care about you and your family’s safety and will treat your home with the utmost respect whilst completing the inspection. For your convenience, all reports will be completed with 24 hours, and come in an easy to read format. For your peace of mind, we are fully insured, and your report will always comply with the Australian Standard AS 4349.1.
“Will definitely be recommending your services to anybody needing fast last minute building inspections. Prompt professional and honest, more than a building inspection that goes above and beyond to answer questions anytime anywhere and knows to refer on to other services when required. Appreciate your help and look forward to hearing from you soon” – Y.T. Kurralta Park, SA
Leading Building & Pest Inspections Campbelltown is available throughout:
Felixstow, Vale Park,
Gilberton, Royston Park,
Medindie Gardens, and surrounding areas
Leading Building & Pest Inspections Campbelltown is a locally owned and operated business that has a driven passion for property. I was born and raised in the inner North-Eastern suburbs, and know the local property market as it is my own backyard. My vision is to help others make the right decision when taking these major steps in life. If you are looking for a friendly, honest and reliable inspection service, you can’t go past Leading Building & Pest Inspections Campbelltown. Call 1800 LEADBPI today for your free, non-obligation quote!
“Many Thanks again for a prompt and efficient service. I will certainly be recommending your service to my friends and colleagues.”
– H.S. Tennyson, SA
Leading Building & Pest Inspections Campbelltown specialises in the following services:
- Pre-Purchase Report – Defects report before purchase, completed by the buyer
- Investment Property Tax Depreciation – (please change the description to the following) A depreciation schedule assists you in paying less tax. A depreciation schedule will give you a year on year figure that you can claim, effectively reducing your taxable income.
Other services and reports also available
- Pre-Auction Report – Once the hammer is down and the house is sold, it’s too late to get a property inspection and you’re stuck with what you just bought – very risky!
- Pre-Sale Report – Defects report before sale, completed by the owner (same as a Property Condition Report).
- Timber Pest Report – Termites are a small pest, but a huge nightmare for home owners! We can organise to do this at the same time as other reports.
- Handover Report – No one else checks your new home for quality of workmanship and quality materials.
- Structural Integrity Report – Is it well built and sturdy? This is the only way to ensure your home is structurally sound.
- Verbal Reports – Delivered immediately when the inspection is completed. Written confirmation is delivered by email the same day.
- Asbestos Auditing – So you can feel safe in your own home!
- Property Video – For that complete picture, popular with interstate and O/S owners.
- Rental Property Condition Report – Not all tenants are perfect, so protect your property with pre-tenancy, periodic and exit inspections.
- Dilapidation Report – Details the existing condition of a building at a specific point in time, prior to and upon completion of construction works. As part of development approvals most council’s will stipulate that one of these are required to protect adjoining neighbours.
- Property Maintenance Report – Keep the property well maintained therefore minor issues don’t turn into a major expense.
- Special Purpose – Customer reports to suit your specific needs.
Where accessible, what is inspected by Leading Building & Pest Inspections Campbelltown?
- Roof – covering, sagging, drainage, flashings, gutters, skylights, chimney (visual only), fascia, barges, downpipes
- Exterior – drainage, wall cladding, trim, doors, decks, stairs, timber, windows
- Masonry – salt damp, rising damp, cracking, fretting, subsidence, mortar, damp proof course,
- Attic – roof structure, signs of water leakage, access, party walls, fire walls, insulation
- Interior – walls, ceiling, floors, doors, windows, cupboards
- Kitchen – cupboards, drawers, bench tops, sink, tap operation, visible plumbing
- Bathroom – tiles, caulking, grout, shower/screens, bath, vanity, toilet, taps operation, visible plumbing
- Fireplaces – hearth, mantle, vents, chimney (visual only)
- Structural (visible) – foundations and footings, framing (walls, floors, roof), lintels
- Subfloor – where access is available, cellars
- Insulation – batts, vapour barrier, fire hazards
- Ventilation – roof, soffits, bathroom, laundry
- Plumbing (visible plumbing only) – water source, leaking pipes, drainage, related piping, water hammer, water pressure, tap operation and leaks
- Electrical (visible electrical items only) – switches, power points, lights